يوجي gx
أهلا بك ايها الزائر الكريم فى اكاديمية المبارزة هيا استعد لتكون مبارز جيد معنا ولتعلم المبارزة فهنا افضل مكان للتعلم فنرجوا منك التسجيل فتسجيلك يشرفنا لنرى ابدعاتك و مشاركاتك نرجوا لك اقامة جيدة فى اكاديميتك

واذا كنت منتسب لدينا مسبقا ارجوا تسجيل دخولك و المشاركة مع اصدقائك المبارزين

نرجوا لك التمتع معنا و ان تقضى معنا وقتا ممتعا

و السلام عليكم ورحة الله وبركاته
يوجي gx
أهلا بك ايها الزائر الكريم فى اكاديمية المبارزة هيا استعد لتكون مبارز جيد معنا ولتعلم المبارزة فهنا افضل مكان للتعلم فنرجوا منك التسجيل فتسجيلك يشرفنا لنرى ابدعاتك و مشاركاتك نرجوا لك اقامة جيدة فى اكاديميتك

واذا كنت منتسب لدينا مسبقا ارجوا تسجيل دخولك و المشاركة مع اصدقائك المبارزين

نرجوا لك التمتع معنا و ان تقضى معنا وقتا ممتعا

و السلام عليكم ورحة الله وبركاته
يوجي gx
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر

هذه الرسالة تفيد أنك غير مسجل .

و يسعدنا كثيرا انضمامك لنا ...

للتسجيل اضغط هـنـا

top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 505465487

top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 751181577

تحت الإنشاء....

الغرف تحت الانشاء...

تحمل البرنامج وتحميل اللعبه موجودين في  

قسم المبارزات +الشرح البرنامج وطريقة اللعب.

المواضيع الأخيرة
» /:.حصرياً جميع حلقات Inuyasha {الجزء الاول والثاني }::والأفلام ::على الميديافاير .:/
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 24, 2017 12:09 am من طرف iiejrame

» هل مازلتم موجودين يا محبين يوغي GX .....
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الأربعاء مايو 31, 2017 3:36 am من طرف ¨°•√♥ ҰαmĬ ♥√•°¨

» اشتقت للاعضاء والمنتدى وايام زمان
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الخميس أغسطس 18, 2016 9:32 pm من طرف Hell kaiser Zane

» مميز: حلقات يوغي gx مدبلجه بالعربي على mediafire
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1السبت يناير 16, 2016 9:45 pm من طرف elmetnak

» ترحيب حااار ههههههههه
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الخميس سبتمبر 18, 2014 3:24 pm من طرف Jaden yuki2

» السلام عليكم ممكن مساعده في لعبه يوغي جي اكس1 ps2
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1السبت نوفمبر 16, 2013 10:14 pm من طرف ¨°•√♥ ҰαmĬ ♥√•°¨

» Elmagd Is bAcK !!!
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الخميس أكتوبر 31, 2013 10:38 pm من طرف Jaden yuki2

»  تقرير عن فرقة الكورية المفضلة عندي b.a.p(best absulute perefect)
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الأربعاء أكتوبر 16, 2013 4:04 am من طرف Egyption Girl

» I'm back yeyyyyyyyyy............^_^
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الإثنين سبتمبر 09, 2013 11:42 pm من طرف ♥asma yuki♥

» Yami is back
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة سبتمبر 06, 2013 6:41 am من طرف Hell kaiser Zane

المواضيع الأكثر نشاطاً
المنافسة بين الشباب والبنات^^
مميز: حلقات يوغي gx مدبلجه بالعربي على mediafire
قصة yugi gx من تأليفي
لعبه/ "مين هوو تؤامك من الأعضاء"
اكبر موسوعة لصور يوغي
تجديد:لطلبات الانضمام الى المجموعات من النواب الى اعضاء المنتدى
صور لبي بليد
الحلقه 157 من يوغي gx بالعربي حصريا !!!!!!!!!
الألغاز الصعبة
فلم يوغي الجديد || Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie - Super Fusion! Bonds Beyond Tim ||
مواضيع مماثلة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_vote_rcaptop 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_voting_bartop 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_vote_lcap 
Hell kaiser Zane
top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_vote_rcaptop 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_voting_bartop 10 games online FPS in the world on pc I_vote_lcap 
الاميره آستر
المـــــجد للشـــهداء
Lorian
yoko chan
Jaden yuki2
Egyption Girl
♥asma yuki♥
¨°•√♥ ҰαmĬ ♥√•°¨
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الشهر
لا يوجد مستخدم
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 156 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 156 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 156 بتاريخ الأربعاء أكتوبر 09, 2024 12:28 pm

top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo

عدد المساهمات : 1832
الجنس : ذكر
الابراج : الميزان
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/12/2009
العمر : 25
الموقع : مصر
الاوسمه : top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 3dow10

top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء فبراير 22, 2011 2:57 am

1.combat arms eu&am

combat arms eu is the best online Fps on pc in the world at this while because best graphics and sound and caracters and guns .this game owner is NEXON

2.wolf team

this is the second best pnline FPS on pc in the world in graphics and caracters and vouice and every thing else . game owner is joymax

3.team fortress

Team Fortress 2 doesn't require you to search endlessly for a good server or organize two dozen of your friends in order to play the game the way it was intended. Valve designed everything about Team Fortress 2—the player classes, weapons, level design, and the visual style—in a way that rewards players for working together. Like most recent Valve games, Team Fortress 2 also benefits from frequent gameplay tweaks and additional content, all for free. Unlike much of the competition, Team Fortress 2 doesn’t take itself too seriously—it's a lot funnier than watching brooding space marines trying to blow each other's head off.

4.red faction

Sometimes, we play games to distract ourselves or see a new world or experience an interesting story, but sometimes, it just comes down to that primal desire to blow stuff up. In the category of games that aim to satisfy your destructive urges, Red Faction: Guerrilla has few equals. The secret to Red Faction: Guerrilla’s immensely satisfying spectacle of destruction is the Geo-Mod 2.0 engine, which allows players to dynamically destroy all of the game’s structures. A warehouse full of armed goons standing between you and the only door out? Just plant an explosive charge and make you own exit—or better yet, plant 20 charges and collapse the whole building on your way out

5.call of duty:black ops

We could've put Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 here as a budget buy, but when it comes to Call of Duty, you go loud or go home. Black Ops, the latest in the series, has both a strong campaign mode that takes you through some interesting bits of history and a deep multiplayer experience that’s already begun to get new content via map packs and updates. Also, it's No. 1 on the list of most-played multiplayer game on consoles

6.dead space

It's tricky finding a good shooter for the Wii, but if you're going to take a chance on one, make sure it's Extraction. Sure, it falls more in the survival-horror niche, and the shooting is an arcade light-gun experience as opposed to a first-person shooter, but the formula works well on the Wii, and its storytelling is solid. Plus, it's a prequel—so no spoilers for Dead Space or Dead Space 2.

7.bioshock2

BioShock 2 bulked up the shooting elements in the original BioShock to the point where players may dual-wield both the plasmid attacks (read: magic) and various guns. Additionally, you may combine various plasmids and mix up which types of ammo the guns use for a more strategic approach to shootouts with enemies—and then hack turrets and sentries for even more shootery shooting.

8.bad company2

Bad Company 2 is the first major Battlefield release for the PC since BF 2142. It features destructible environments that really take the action up a notch, and like earlier games in the series, it does a great job of catering to different play styles with the class system. Objective-based Rush mode and Hardcore mode are both nice additions. It encourages teamwork more than most shooters, and it stays pretty close to the proven Battlefield formula. Although I miss the 64-player matches and mods of the PC exclusive Battlefield titles, Bad Company 2 is an easy game to recommend

9.call of duty:moder wa fare

Renowned for intense infantry combat, Call of Duty 4 brought the series into a modern warfare setting and quickly became the most popular online shooter of 2007. Multiplayer features received special attention in this release, which has a deep and very addictive persistent stats system that rewards players with upgraded skills and items as they gain experience. Call of Duty 4 also offers a robust variety of multiplayer modes and some of the best graphics in its class.

10.call of duty: world at war

Following in the footsteps of the highly successful Call of Duty 4, this addition takes the series back to its roots in World War II. Call of Duty: World at War has plenty of explosive, flamethowing action, and the deep multiplayer experience system from Modern Warfare makes a return. World at War is the first Call of Duty game to offer solid co-op play, allowing up to 4 players to tackle the campaign online. You can also unlock zombie mode for some old-fashioned hilarity, but the game still hasn't managed to get as much traction as its predecessor
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Egyption Girl

Egyption Girl

عدد المساهمات : 676
الجنس : انثى
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/09/2010
الموقع : مـصر أمـ الدنـيـا

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الثلاثاء فبراير 22, 2011 3:52 am

thaks 4games
Hell kaiser Zane
مدير
مدير
Hell kaiser Zane

عدد المساهمات : 1805
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/06/2011
الاوسمه : top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 545

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الأحد يونيو 19, 2011 4:53 am

شكراااااا علي الالعاب
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 5:25 pm

ỄĝyÞŦłÖń ĢĬŖĽ كتب:
thaks 4games

لا شكر على واجب
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Hell kaiser Zane كتب:
شكراااااا علي الالعاب

لا شكر على واجب
yusi fudo

yusi fudo

عدد المساهمات : 351
الابراج : الاسد
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 10:05 pm

شكرا لك على الالعاب الروووووعة
لكن ارحم اهلك ترجمه للعربي
انا ماني فاهم الى شيء واحد هو اسناء الالعاب
اما القطعة الى تحته
ماني فاهمها بالمرة
المـــــجد للشـــهداء

المـــــجد للشـــهداء

عدد المساهمات : 1259
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/09/2011
العمر : 23
الموقع : مصرى
الاوسمه : top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 538340438

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 10:22 pm

كومبت ليست اول لعبة جميلة هناك crossfire و silkroad وكثثير من الالعاب الجميلة لكن انت جايب اول واحدة كومبت المفرود تكون سيلك رود
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الجمعة نوفمبر 04, 2011 10:41 pm

ااااه سورى اصل دول انا واخدهم من موقع قبل ما Cross Fire & SilkRoad ينزلو

اصلا الالعاب دى من زمااان والموضوع ده قدييييم اووووووى وانا معاك فى ان Silkroad الاولى
المـــــجد للشـــهداء

المـــــجد للشـــهداء

عدد المساهمات : 1259
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/09/2011
العمر : 23
الموقع : مصرى
الاوسمه : top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc 538340438

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1السبت نوفمبر 26, 2011 6:16 pm

اوك
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo
عضو فعال
عضو فعال
NaMiKaZe MiNaTo

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc   top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc Icon_minitime1الإثنين نوفمبر 28, 2011 1:36 am

The Sniper كتب:
اوك

هقلك حاجه : SilkRoad مش FPS هى MMORPG يبقى هتتصنف مع الالعاب ال MMORPG مش مع FPS

وشكراااااااااااا

top 10 games online FPS in the world on pc
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» yugioh-online

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
يوجي gx :: آقسام الآلعاب والترفيه والشعر والإهدائات :: Fun & Games-
انتقل الى: